John Minardi D.C.Education:
1997-2001: Doctor of Chiropractic. Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College 1900 Bayview Ave. Toronto, ON M4G 3E6
1996-1997: Certified Acupuncturist. Holt School of Natural Healing
1992-1996: Honors Degree in Human Kinetics University of Windsor. 20 College Ave. Windsor, ON N9B 3P4
- Owner/Operator of the Chiropractic Advantage clinic in Oakville.
- Founder and Head instructor of the Thompson Technique Seminar Series. Teaching a variety of topics including: Anatomy, Neurology, Neurophysiology, Biomechanics and Technique.
- Instructor of Neurology of the VSC, as well as Technique for the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
- Author of Technique Toolbox, a column in the Canadian Chiropractor Magazine
- Author of The Complete Thompson Textbook (Published October 2006)
- Author of The Complete Thompson Textbook, Second Edition. (January 2014)
- Producer of the Complete Thompson Technique DVD Series (April 2011)
- Producer of the Neurology of the VSC- DVD Series (January 2013)
- Founder and Head Instructor of Minardi Education (January 2014)
- Providing Chiropractic care for people of all ages (infants through seniors)
- 1998 - Certified in Thompson Terminal Point Technique
- Thompson Technique Club President – Three consecutive years
- Founder of The Complete Thompson Technique Seminar Series(2001-Present)
- Proficient in many chiropractic techniques including; Thompson, Stucky Integrated Methods, MPI, Pediatrics, Activator and NUCCA.
- Awarded on 11 separate occasions for skill, leadership and outstanding service to chiropractic students and the chiropractic profession.
- 2011 Chiropractor of the Year – Parker Seminars
- 2012 and 2013 Parker Seminars GTO award
- World Lecturer on Chiropractic Technique and Practical Neurology of the VSC
zurück zum Seminar